Bradbury School Website: http://www.bradbury.edu.hk
|Bradbury School is a four form entry school with 720 students.|
Mainscale Class Teacher
Bradbury School is looking for an experienced teacher with a demonstrated track record of excellent teaching. This position offers a two year finite contract starting from August 2018.
The main role of the classroom teacher is to maximise student learning and development through the planning, preparation and teaching of programmes which meet students’ individual learning needs and achieve specific student outcomes. Teachers teach a range of student abilities and classes and are accountable for the effective delivery of their programmes. The classroom teacher engages in critical reflection in order to improve their knowledge and skills to better engage students and improve their learning.
Teaching and Assessment:
• Planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet student’s individual learning needs and to ensure student’s progression.
• Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management.
• Use flexible groupings and structured inquiry to deliver high quality lessons in line with the IBO philosophy
• Maintain a well organised and stimulating learning environment
• Use technology to effectively enhance learning
• Using information about prior attainment to set expectations for students.
• Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show student’s achievement in relation to learning outcomes.
• Providing clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers.
Wider professional roles:
• Planning and engaging in professional learning activities that support school and systematic priorities.
• Taking responsibility for own professional development and using the outcomes to improve teaching and students’ learning.
• Making an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school.
• Ensuring administration of classroom procedures are completed efficiently
• Collaborating with members of the school community to build a team environment that supports students’ learning.
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Assisting with or managing an aspect of daily school management.
• Assisting year level co-ordinators, curriculum co-ordinators, student management co-ordinators, principal and vice principal with the performance of specific functions.
• Assisting with or managing a specialist function such as sport, careers, student welfare, excursions or camps co-ordination.
• Supervising a range of student activities including support and welfare programmes.
• Bachelor Degree in Education, or
• Bachelor Degree in any subjects with PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate of Education), or equivalent
• 1-3 years teaching experience within a recognised educational organisation
|Closing Date: 02 Feb 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Alan Tang at +852 2574 8249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|