All Secondary Schools Website: Click Here
|The English Schools Foundation currently has five secondary schools, each providing 1,200 to 1,700 places for our 11 to 16 years old students. The schools offer IGCSE, IB Diploma Programme and Applied Learning Qualifications, that offers a broad and balanced education which aims to prepare them for university, largely in English-speaking countries across the world and in Hong Kong.|
We are looking for qualified teachers to join our supply list for our kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. Supply teachers are required to provide cover in the absence of the regular teacher.
If you are interested in applying for the secondary schools, please apply separately through All Secondary Schools - Supply Teachers
Applicants need to be enthusiastic, energetic and prepared to be called on at short notice to cover in the event of staff absence.
• Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in other subjects plus a Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Education, or equivalent
• Registered Teacher in Hong Kong (Please refer to the following application procedures if you are not registered with the Education Bureau in Hong Kong)
• Previous 2-3 years full-time teaching experience in similar school settings
• Teaching experience in MYP curriculum is highly preferred
• Permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong
• Below the age of 60
** For CURRENT teaching staff at English Schools Foundation or ESF Educational Services Ltd, please contact Stanley Ho at email@example.com for simpler process**
1. Fill out and submit an online application. Please also indicate which schools you would be interested in working at on the application form (in the application letter section). You shall receive a confirmation email from the system automatically after successful submission.
2. Potential applicants will receive another email with a consent form for required pre-employment background check within 6 weeks
3. Pre-employment background check by an authorised third party agency
4. Approved supply teachers will receive a confirmation email upon background check completion and will be required to submit all the supporting documents in order to be listed on our supply teachers list.
5 i) For teachers who possess overseas teaching qualifications and have not yet registered as a teacher with the Education Bureau in Hong Kong - Submit an application for Qualification Assessment conducted by the HKCAAVQ. For more information, please visit the HKCAAVQ website at HERE.
5 ii) Submit application for Teacher Registration directly to the Education Bureau. For more information, please visit the Education Bureau website at HERE.
The whole process will normally be completed in 6-8 weeks after receiving the completed online application and signed consent form for required pre-employment background check. However, it may take longer if unsuitable or partial referee details are provided, in such case applicants will be contacted via email for further information.
If you are not contacted within 6 weeks, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Closing Date: 30 Jun 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho at +852 37622655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue" at the bottom of the page.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Back to Job List|