South Island School Website: Click Here
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
Administrator - ICT
KEY FUNCTIONS: Provide administrative support to ICT Department and provide front line customer service with Parents/Students/Staff in all administrative ICT duties; also be a part of the school administration team & support whole school administrative tasks as required.
- Handle front line customer service with parents/students/staff through phone, email or in person
- Provide general administrative work, basic ICT support in classrooms and school events
- Manage record keeping and filing system
- Handle parent/student/staff enquiries and complaints
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and assignments
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Manager
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Business Administration or Information Technology studies
- 2 years administrative experience with hands-on experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps). Mac experience an advantage
- Candidate with less experience and qualifications will be considered as an Administrative Assistant
- Fluency in both written and verbal English; bilingual in Chinese and English is desirable; confident communication skills are required
- Strong collaborative and organizational skills and ability to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Effective communication skills - to be used with key stakeholders including teachers, parents and students
- A self-starter and self-motivated team player with a high level of initiative
- A positive and engaging personality, team player, self-motivated
- Interested in technology and a fast learner
- Capacity to organize priorities independently with minimal supervision
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Want to know more about us?
Visit our website on www.sis.edu.hk
Contact Brondy Poon by email@example.com
Want to apply?
Applications must be submitted through http://recruit.esf.edu.hk
|Closing Date: 16 Apr 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|