Discovery College Website: Click Here
|Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
Technician - Visual Arts
Support the smooth running of the visual arts department, art students and the whole school, as required.
• Assisting with the preparation and maintaining of learning material, equipment and resources (including preparation of, administration and resources for external examinations); maintenance of VA studios
• Assisting with the preparation and mounting of display work and preparation and administrative work for the VA events
• Where possible, support of students relating to techniques and understanding of course material and assigned tasks
• Where possible, technical support of staff and students relating to ICT, computer graphics, photography, ceramics and sculpture
• Ordering materials for and assisting in the design and construction of sets and props for the school performances
• Shopping as required for essential non-deliverable materials
Please click on below for a full description.
• Minimum typical education: Non-Degree Tertiary/Diploma
• Minimum typical experience: 3 years relevant experience
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Flexible and adaptable
• Creative and imaginative thinker, problem solver, capable of considering different perspectives
• Able to contribute to a team and work independently
• Fluency in English is essential. Cantonese would be an advantage
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Skills in image, graphics and CAD software
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 26 Mar 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 3969 1000 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|