Clearwater Bay School Website: Click Here
|Clearwater Bay School is a four form entry school with a capacity for 720 students.|
Clearwater Bay School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School serving the Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Tseung Kwan O communities in the Eastern New Territories of Hong Kong. Through the IB Primary Years Programme, we offer a world class international primary education to students in years 1-6 that develops students’ creativity, confidence and willingness to achieve their personal best.
Assistant Caretaker 助理校工主管
The Clearwater Bay School is now looking for an Assistant Caretaker commencing 1 September 2017.
• Responsible for the safety and security check-up of the campus and its facilities, report as required.
• Take care of the campus facilities and related equipment, to provide simple repair as required.
• Maintain a clean environment and work with the other cleaning members at the campus.
• Responsible for the school events and facilities set up.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
• Reliability; Able to handle ad hoc incidents independently at the campus
• Basic handyman/maintenance skills
• Self motivated and able to work in a team environment
• Language: Cantonese preferred and basic English communication skills
• Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong
• 語言能力: 廣東話及簡單英語
*15 day annual leave, medical and dental insurance, living quarter provided including utilities.
有意者請將履歷，現職薪金及期望薪金傳真至2358 3246 或電郵至 email@example.com （鍾小姐）
|Closing Date: 05 May 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Chris Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|