South Island School Website: Click Here
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
Learning Systems Coordinator
South Island School is looking for a person with the skills necessary to support all areas connected to, and relating to the use of learning systems resources in all aspects of the school. Emphasis is placed on supporting the development, training and end-user support of learning systems resources in the classroom as an educational tool, supporting staff in the development and use of these resources, and the use of the VLE (Moodle) and Google applications as a learning platform.
- Support the development of our e-learning platform
- Support end-users on the design, development and creation of new e-resources
- Provide, create and develop end-user training materials
- Support end-users in the use of software
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of the VLE, Google applications and other learning systems
- Maintain, support and e-learning related media resources
- Develop documentation that support best practices and uses of e-resources
- Contribute to the Learning Systems team and maintain the Systems values and vision.
- Support the Director in observing, initiating and evaluating the appropriateness of various learning systems.
- Recommend and identify software to support the school curriculum and values.
- Provide ICT skills/operations training to staff and students as required.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Manager
- Degree/Higher Diploma in ICT or Media related field
- 2 years post-qualification experience is preferred but fresh graduate with great potential will be considered
- Proficiency in Moodle and Google Applications
- Proficiency in Media, Desktop publishing, video editing and a basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- Up to date on current and developing trends and technology; familiar with latest operating systems – Apple knowledge is essential
- Fluency in both written and verbal English; bilingual in Chinese and English is desirable
- Ability to train, communicate and present complicated tasks in simple, clear language to other members of staff
- Self motivated and fast learner
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 07 May 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|