Clearwater Bay School Website: Click Here
|Clearwater Bay School is a four form entry school with a capacity for 720 students.|
Clearwater Bay School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School serving the Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Tseung Kwan O communities in the Eastern New Territories of Hong Kong. Through the IB Primary Years Programme, we offer a world class international primary education to students in years 1-6 that develops students’ creativity, confidence and willingness to achieve their personal best.
Assistant - Resources (Starting 26 June 2017)
Administrative Assistant – School Resources
We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant – School Resources to join our administration team commencing 26 June 2017. The role involves undertaking a range of administrative tasks to facilitate the effective operation of the school Resources room.
• Maintain the school’s resources inventory
• Maintain stock of consumable resources and order stationery and teaching resources as required
• Support school staff in the preparation of teaching resources and materials
• Provide clerical support including filing, binding, scanning documents and photocopying
• Assist in managing the school library system/accessioning and borrowing of books
• Perform other duties as and when directed by the Principal
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Proficient IT skills with experience in using Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese. Good oral and written communication skills in English, with fluency in Cantonese desirable.
• Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
• Reliability; initiative and problem-solving skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 08 May 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Chris Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|