Discovery College Website: Click Here
|Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
Educational Assistant (Primary)
• To actively support all students to a balanced school curriculum
• To support department by taking on practical roles of responsibility for administrative, managerial and auditing activities
• To join and work cohesively within a highly motivated and professional group of teachers
• Linking and communicating effectively with support staff.
• Assist in the educational and social development of pupils
• Assist in the implementation and planning of Individual Education Programmes for students and the monitoring of students’ academic progress
• Support students in mainstream classes including all academic subjects and all aspects of PE including swimming and field sports
Please click on below for a full description.
• Fluent in English
• Build and maintain successful relationship with students, treat them consistently, with respect and consideration, and are concerned for their development as learners
• Ability to work effectively with individual students, small group and whole classes under the direction and supervision of a qualified teacher
• Contribute to a range of teaching and learning activities
• Sufficient knowledge, expertise and awareness of students’ social, emotional and learning needs to work effective with teachers as part of a professional team
|Closing Date: 28 May 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Clement Tam at +852 39691000 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|