Renaissance College Website: Click Here
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Performing Arts Technician
- Responsible for working with the PA technician, teachers and students to support and help plan technical design, set design and construction for performances, plays, assemblies etc.
- To support the smooth running of the performing arts faculty, students and the whole school as required.
- Ordering materials for and assisting in the design and construction of sets and props for the school performances.
- Work with the member of staff and co-ordinate with the site maintenance team in setting up technical equipment for assemblies, concerts, productions and other events requiring the use of the school hall, music rooms, drama rooms and its equipment and for school functions including moving medium-size equipment/ instrument.
- Project a willingness to learn and keep up with the new technology.
- Maintain an up to date inventory of all equipment.
- Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
- Degree in relevant theatre area preferred (production, lighting, sound, set, costume etc)
- 2 years relevant experience
- Must be flexible and willing to work on some evenings and weekends
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Creative and imaginative thinker, problem solver, capable of considering different perspectives
- Able to contribute to a team and work independently
- Excellent understanding of technical theatre and performance elements
- Fluency in oral, written English and Cantonese
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 04 Jun 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|