Renaissance College Website: Click Here
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Coach (with specialisation in Aquatic Instruction)
• Assisting the Aquatics Manager and PHE staff run school swimming lessons in both Secondary and Primary.
• Assist with lifeguard supervision and facility maintenance.
• To instruct a small group of students during the Primary Swim Programme
• To assist Aquatics Manager to liaise with ESF Coaches to ensure correct ratios of students to instructions is meet on a daily basis.
• Assist with logistics for primary swim meets and help on the days needed.
• Assisting class setup of equipment necessary for that lesson eg, kickboards, waterpolo balls, snorkels and masks.
• Assisting in the management of PE and pool equipment to support the work of the department.
• Assist groups and individual students to undertake set activities as appropriate
• Support students consistently whilst recognizing and responding to their individual needs
• Perform a variety of administration tasks eg. aquatic lesson material
• At mutually agreed times be available for coaching of the school swim teams.
• Provide support to PE department in other sport area
• Applicable aquatic qualifications, including proven track record of aquatic instructional teaching and learning skills.
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant working experience
• Experience in aquatic exercise training and swim team coaching would be an asset.
• Experience of working within an educational PE department, or similar role outside school e.g. Sports Coach would be an asset
• Ability to develop a good rapport with students and at the same time maintain as professional relationship as a supervising adult
• Good working knowledge of swimming pool systems and equipment eg lane ropes and pump room
• Fluency in oral and written English (understanding and use of Cantonese would be an asset)
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 28 May 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|