Renaissance College Website: Click Here
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Administrator - Primary
• Responsible for administrative and operational support in relation to student attendance, school bus management , sport activities, field trip (Y1 – 3) and speech festival
• Handle purchase requisition including searching for suppliers and quotation; preparing the requisition form and ordering the resources e.g. stationery
• Check primary office email account and Lost & Found on a daily basis and reply the inquiries from internal and external customers
• Handle the administrative work and provide support in relation to Scholastic, Fund Raising, School Fair and student file management
• Maintain neat & tidy of resources room , arranging the furniture for teachers, handling asset check and asset disposal
• Any other ad hoc assignment e.g. Translation in parent meetings
• Form 7 or above or Office Administration course or equivalent. Bachelor degree is an advantage
• Effective time management skills and ability to work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• A friendly manner in relation to staff, students and parents is essential
• A strong sense of responsibility and commitment to working with students
• Ability to be flexible, prioritise workload, to work independently and use initiative
• Excellent PC skills especially with Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, iCal in Mac computer
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
• Presentable, mature, patient and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to contribute to a team and work independently
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 01 Jun 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|