JOB PURPOSE: The post holder will support Director of Sports in organising and ensuring Activities programme runs smoothly; and also provide support to the PE Department, the CAS enrichment programme and HKAYP.
- Establish a desired range of activities through consultation with the Director of Sports and Leader of enrichment programme.
- Negotiate and co-ordinate with individual teaching staff and subject departments on their commitment to the activities programme.
- Negotiate and source external coaches and outside agencies with their contribution to the programmes (including Activities, Enrichment and Years 112/13 Sports & Leisure programmes) and establish contracts with them.
- Ensure the appointment of external coaches and outside agencies complies with the prevailing ESF policies and administer the related qualifications, contracts, and insurance requirements.
- Collect activities additional fee, enrichment programme fee and HKAYP fee; and manage activities and HKAYP account.
- Keep an overview, administer and organise all logistics for extra curricular activities, Sports and Leisure programme, HKAYP, sports department trips and International School Link trips.
- Input data and prepare registration report for activities, HKAYP for staff, outside coaches and agencies.
- Publicise the available activities and allocate students to activities via an online booking system.
- Book pitches, facilities and transport for whole school trips, inter house and afterschool bus schedule including liaison with Educational Services Ltd.
- Support and trouble shoot the activities and enrichment programmes; and ensure registers are updated.
- Handle enquiries from parents, students and staff for activities and enrichment programmes.
- Provide administrative support, source and place order of equipment, collect payment and chase outstanding payment.
- Liaise and coordinate with school Finance and General Office with invoice payment, purchase orders, contract signing and insurance coverage.
- Prepare, compile and publicise information for each Term activities programme including Inter-house Swimming Gala, Athletics and Cross Country plus any other extra curricular/PE department programmes.
- Perform all admin tasks as required by the Director of Sports.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Managers.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Business Administration
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in both written and verbal English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps) and management systems
- Strong collaborative & organizational skills and ability to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative, a self-starter and team player
- A positive and engaging personality
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.