The Human Resources Department of ESF is committed to pioneering and setting people best practices and trends in the areas of Talent Attraction, Employee Engagement, Data Analytics, Total Rewards, NeuroLeadership, Artificial Intelligence and other unique HR projects.
We are about to kick off an exciting and leading-edge journey: building ESF's next generation HR system that will lead us into the future. This will be a brand new platform capturing the latest and future innovations in the HR arena. ESF is building our HRIS project team and invites experienced HRIS professionals, who are committed to bringing new ideas, unique experience along with speed and agility to apply for this unique role.
More details of the role:
• Report to HR Manager to manage the HRIS and analytics needs of the organization.
• Implement self-service technologies by driving automation and identify opportunities for improvement with existing HR & Payroll processes, including on-boarding, personal data management, payroll, compensation management and HR analytics and reporting.
• Monitor data input accuracy, integrity and completeness; prepare periodic and/or ad hoc HR analytical reports.
• Engage with HR and Payroll teams to collect ideas and develop solutions that improve system effectiveness and usage.
• Responsible for systems new initiatives, UAT, implementation and maintenance, by working closely with various internal departments and external vendors.
• Perform system training and enquiry support.
• Collaborate with project team members and stakeholders with meeting project milestones and target results.
• 5 years or above experience in HR. Experience in HRIS migration, development and maintenance will be an advantage.
• Candidate with less experience can be considered as Human Resources Executive
• Degree holder, preferable major in Human Resources, Information System or related discipline.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
• Be a self-starter and team player, with an analytical mind, attention to details and enjoy delivering a high quality level of work while dealing with confidential information with complete discretion.