Discovery College Website: Click Here
|Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
• Support the smooth running of the PE and sports faculty, students and the whole school as required
• Maintain and manage physical education and sports equipment to support the work of the department
• Assist students to undertake set activities as appropriate, including accompanying to venues
• Support students consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
• Establish positive working relationships with students, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
• Ensure that PE resources are appropriately maintained and available when required
• Experience of working in a school in similar capacity
• Experience in exercise training and aquatics would be an asset
• Experience of working within a PE department, or similar role outside school e.g. Sports Coach would be an asset
Please click on below for a full job description.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 07 Aug 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 39691000 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|