ESF Educational Services Website: Click Here
|ESF Educational Services Limited (ESL) is a subsidiary to the English Schools Foundation, delivers a highly successful programme of after-school English and other language teaching and sports coaching for children across Hong Kong, and also operates four international kindergartens.|
Senior Coach, Swimming (40 Hours)
The post holder will contribute to the professional delivery and development of the ESL swimming programme. They will be expected to deliver swimming lessons to children with a range of abilities, ensuring that sessions are safe, fun and effective. They will need to be self-motivated and possess a good understanding of planning, monitoring and evaluation of sessions and competitions. The successful candidate will need to show recent evidence of coaching squads and developing new activities and initiatives to increase participation. Strong interpersonal skills, detailed planning and the ability to lead projects from the front are essential.
The ideal candidate will be able to produce a structured and cohesive syllabus that incorporates progression for the students as well as a series of appropriate and professional lesson plans. He/she will also be expected to deliver a range of different lessons to the highest possible standards, providing an enriching and fun-filled swimming session.
The candidate will be expected to lead part time swimming coaches and ensuring standards across the programme are at their highest possible levels, as well as form good relationships with schools and other external agencies.
• Minimum Level 2 qualified swimming coach
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with young children
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Must demonstrate experience of planning, organising and delivering high quality and appropriate coaching sessions for young children aged 2-5 years
• Must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
• Must demonstrate passion for working with young children
• Must have high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as G Suite
• Experience in teaching Competitive Swimmers in squads at a club level
• Experience in USA, AUS, Swimming will be an advantage
• Experience in teaching school PE swimming will be an advantage
• Any other experience with other IT programmes an advantage (including social media)
• Willing to work non-standard business hours
• Tertiary education required
• Degree holder an advantage
Qualified applicants who are not Hong Kong permanent resident or do not possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong are welcome to apply for this position. We will be assisting with Hong Kong employment visa application for the successful applicant.
|Closing Date: 31 Aug 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Vincent Alarcon at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|