ESF International Kindergarten (Tung Chung) Website: www.tungchung.edu.hk
|The Kindergarten is attended by children aged 3-5 years for five sessions per week either in the morning or afternoon session.|
- Clean and disinfect the overall campus such as classrooms, corridors, toilets and offices, etc
- Keep the entire environment and designated areas tidy
- Assist with the set up and break down of venues for events and meetings; such as moving the furniture
- 負責清潔和消毒校園；例如 : 所有課室、走廊、洗手間、辦公室等
- 搬運傢俬、協助各類活動 (包括: 會議、展覽等) 及寫字樓傢具設施之佈置及擺放
- 2 years relevant work experience in kindergartens or schools
- Clean, neat and well organized
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Enjoy working in an environment with young children
- 15 days Annual Leave, Medical & Dental Insurance and MPF
- Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays Off
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday (8.00 am to 5.00 pm, 1 hour for lunch & breaks)
- 工作時間 ： 星期一至五 (早上8時至下午5時, 1小時午飯及休息)
Interested applicant, please email to: email@example.com or call, Tel: 3762 2539 (Ms. Wong)
有意者請電郵簡歷至: firstname.lastname@example.org 或電: 3762 2539 (黃小姐)
The applicant must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 30 Sep 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Jenny Wong at +852 3762 2539 or email@example.com.|
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|