Bradbury School Website: Click Here
|Bradbury School is a four form entry school with 720 students.|
Assistant Caretaker 助理校工主管
• To report breakages and defects on site to the Head Caretaker and carry out minor repairs and maintenance tasks as required.
• To carry out cleaning and janitorial, postal, banking and shopping duties as required.
• To move furniture and equipment around the school as required.
• To assist with work related to the use of school premises by staff and external agencies outside of school hours and all school/PTA functions.
• To function as part of a wider team along with facilities officer and other caretaker.
• To keep record of the furniture and equipment on site & complete school documentations.
• Ensures security of building by performing security checks as needed.
• On call responsibilities include promptly responding to any routine and/or emergency situations regarding school building.
• To liaise with contractors and staff on building reparation and maintenance works.
• To supervise a team of janitors, cleaners & gardeners when necessary.
• To be aware of all school health and safety procedures, including emergency evacuation and lockdown.
• To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Head Caretaker.
• With minimum 1 years relevant experience is preferred.
• The ability to carry out minor repairs and maintenance jobs.
• Fluent in Cantonese and fair in English or vice versa
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Initiative and the ability to take appropriate action when required.
• Good time management skills & flexible in handling daily tasks across various areas.
• Preferably possessing a Security (Type I), Electrician certification (Grade A). (Any certificates/ qualifications to be submitted with the job application)
• 如有水電, 保安或任何執照優先，請連同申請表及履歷一同提交
15 days annual leave, medical & dental benefit and on site staff quarter with utilities are provided.
All interested candidates send CV (include work experience, reference and expected salary) with copy of licenses (if any) by fax: 2833-2865 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
有意申請者,請將求職信、個人履歷 (包括工作經驗，推薦人及期望薪酬) 連同執照 (如有) 傳真至 : 2833-2865 或 電郵至 : email@example.com
|Closing Date: 06 Aug 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Maggie Leung at +852 25748249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|