All Secondary Schools Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation currently has five secondary schools, each providing 1,200 to 1,700 places for our 11 to 16 years old students. The schools offer IGCSE, IB Diploma Programme and Applied Learning Qualifications, that offers a broad and balanced education which aims to prepare them for university, largely in English-speaking countries across the world and in Hong Kong.|
We are looking for qualified teachers to join our supply list for our kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. Supply teachers are required to provide cover in the absence of the regular teacher.
If you are interested in applying for the Kindergartens, please apply separately through the job listing - Kindergarten - Supply Teachers
If you are interested in applying for the Primary, please apply separately through the job listing - Primary - Supply Teachers
Applicants need to be enthusiastic, energetic and prepared to be called on at short notice to cover in the event of staff absence.
• Bachelor Degree in Education, or Bachelor Degree in other subjects plus a Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in Education, or equivalent
• Registered Teacher in Hong Kong (Please refer to 4 i. and 4 ii. in the following application procedures if you are not registered with the Education Bureau in Hong Kong)
• Previous 2-3 years full-time teaching experience in similar school settings
• Teaching experience in MYP curriculum is highly preferred
• Permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong
• Below the age of 60
** For CURRENT teaching staff at English Schools Foundation or ESF Educational Services Ltd, please contact Karen Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org for a simpler process**
1. Fill out and submit an online application. Please indicate your preferred schools and subjects on the application form (in the application letter section). You shall receive a confirmation email from the system after successful submission.
2. Approved supply teachers will receive a confirmation email and will be required to submit all supporting documents including a consent form for required pre- employment background check.
3. Pre-employment background check will be performed by an authorised third party agency, and the check will include a visit to the Wan Chai police station for conviction check.
4 i. For teachers who possess overseas teaching qualifications and have not yet registered as a teacher with the Education Bureau in Hong Kong - Please submit an application for Qualification Assessment conducted by the HKCAAVQ. For more information, please visit the HKCAAVQ website HERE.
4 ii. After receiving assessment result from HKCAAVQ, please submit application for Teacher Registration directly to the Education Bureau. For more information, please visit the Education Bureau website HERE.
5. Upon receiving all required documents and pre- employment background check report, approved supply teachers will then be listed on our supply teacher list.
For current Hong Kong Teacher Registration holder, the whole process will normally be completed in 6-8 weeks after receiving the completed online application. However, it may take longer if unsuitable or partial referee details are provided, in such case applicants will be contacted via email for further information.
If you are not contacted within 6 weeks, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Closing Date: 29 Jun 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Karen Ng at +852 37622653 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|