• To provide administrative assistance to the Language Centre; provide service to parents and support to the Senior Administrator and teaching staff.
• To follow all administrative processes and systems and ensure that records are maintained and policies and procedures are observed.
• To assist in enrolment of students and provide information to parents, as needed
• To maintain the Language Centre’s filing systems
• To assist with the reception desk, handling walk-in, telephone and email enquiries by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services
• To work closely with Language & Learning team at Causeway Bay Centre with regard to enrolment and administrative matters
• To support the Senior Administrator and teaching staff in the preparation of materials, including, for example, parent communications, labels, information packs
• To prepare reports and information as required by the Senior Administrator or teaching staff
• To perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Senior Administrator
• To assist with the set up and break down of venues for specific events such as parent workshops, information sessions, teaching planning, etc
• Good time management skills
• Able to communicate effectively in English and Cantonese
• High level of customer service orientation
• Attentive to detail and accuracy in documentation
• Educational sector experience is welcome but not essential
• Able to work on Saturday and/or Sunday is preferable
• Highly computer literate
Two years’ administration, preferably within an early learning or school environment.
To learn more about our organization, please visit the website at www.esf.edu.hk
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.