West Island School Website: Click Here
|West Island School is a member of the English Schools Foundation. The School was established in 1991 and is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. As an international secondary school offering iGCSE and IB programmes, we occupy award winning buildings in the Western district of Hong Kong. We serve a stable and established community in the Pokfulam district, with over 1200 students on roll. Our school mission of strength from diversity reflects the considerable achievements of our learners from over 40 different nationalities. Our students progress to the universities of their choice because they achieve highly, are well equipped and are leaders of the future|
PE & Sports Assistant
To aid the PE department in terms of equipment, teaching areas and technical support. This is a permanent role based on 10.5 months of the year where you will take leave without pay during the school summer holidays as publicized in the annual ESF school calendar.
• ICT and administrative support for lessons and extracurricular activities
• Administrative and repair management of PE equipment
• Security of changing rooms and sport teaching areas
• Data entry for PE and sports
• Multimedia oversight
• Liaising with PTA regarding specialist sport kits
• Perform other duties and assume accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
Head of PE & Sports
• Successful completion of secondary education with pass criteria for core subjects
• 1-2 years in a role with an administrative capacity
• Experience as sports coach or performer may be an advantage
• Fluent English, Cantonese speaking ability an advantage
• ICT competence to a good level – google docs, spreadsheets and word processing
• Use of media equipment e.g. film and camera
• Organisational skills
• Knowledge of HK Sports Federation is an advantage
• Knowledge of sports rules/parameters is an advantage
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 07 Aug 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Michelle Stokes at +852 28191962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|