ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds.|
Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation.
ESF owns and operates a residential property portfolio across Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories. To better manage this important asset, ESF seeks to appoint an experienced professional to the role of Technician.
Reporting directly to the Foreman, this role is critical to ensure that the delivery of repairs and maintenance works are undertaken in a professional and to a good standard of workmanship. In addition, the Technician will assist the Foreman and make any recommendations to improve service delivery.
• To perform inspections, repair and maintenance work to keep the building in good repair.
• To carryout regular and ad-hoc inspection to M&E system, building fabric and plant rooms.
• To carryout daily repairing and maintenance work according to work orders and instructions.
• To carryout alteration or improvement work according to instructions.
• To attend emergency repairing work and typhoon duty.
• To attend / monitor contractor’s work assigned by senior.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide customer interface for facilities & technical problem issues.
• Minimum 2 – 5+ years working experience in repairing and maintaining properties in the field of Facilities/Asset Management or Property Maintenance related field
• Proficiency in spoken Chinese and preferably written Chinese. Spoken English is a benefit.
• This post will be based in the ESF site office located in North Point with working locations as required in Kowloon, Mid-Levels, New Territories and Sai Kung as required.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Enquiries are welcomed from experienced candidates that may specialise in a particular field such as painting and redecorating works or carpentry works or plumbing and drainage works or electrical works or candidates maybe a good all-rounder such as a handyman.
|Closing Date: 20 Aug 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Alex Wong at +852 2566 4784 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|