Kowloon Junior SchooI Website: www.kjs.edu.hk
Kowloon Junior School is a school of 900 children located in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a vibrant and dynamic international city. It ranks amongst the world’s leading financial centres and plays a pivotal role as a gateway to China and Asia.
Kowloon Junior School (KJS) is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School and is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS). The school is proud to be part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF), a significant leader of education in the region.
Our vision is “Success for every child”. At KJS, we create a safe, supportive and caring environment where beliefs and values reflect a respect of cultural diversity. We motivate individuals to become lifelong learners who are empowered to take action to make a positive difference in the world. The school community works together to develop global citizens with a sense of social awareness and responsibility through an engaging, relevant and challenging curriculum.
We are looking to appoint a Vice Principal to join our highly talented, enthusiastic and collaborative team and to contribute to the culture of continual improvement at the school.
The starting date for the position is January 2018.
The ideal candidate will be:
● An experienced educational leader who is committed to the school vision of “Success for every child”
● A passionate, proactive and knowledgeable leader within the IB Primary Years Programme context
● A proven leader of people, curriculum and pedagogy who is committed to leading a culture of continual improvement
● Committed to international education and sensitive to cross cultural contexts
● An effective communicator who is able to promote collegial and collaborative approaches to teaching and learning
● Competitive salary and cash / housing allowance
● International medical coverage
● Education allowance for up to three children
● 20% gratuity upon successful completion of the initial two-year contract
Applications should be made via the ESF’s online recruitment program which can be found at: https://recruit.esf.edu.hk. Please do not send CVs or letters of application directly to the school.
For enquiries, please email the school at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday, 9 October 2017 – 8am HK Time
Interviews: Late October 2017
|Closing Date: 08 Oct 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Astor Gibbons at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|