ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds.|
Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation.
• Answering all the incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional manner. Phone calls are to be forwarded to the appropriate departments and/or staff members or according to the query by the caller. Screen cold calls if necessary
• Answering enquiries from the general public as well as general information concerning Admissions and Billings, forwarding the calls to the appropriate hotline or person
• Handling incoming mail and for collection including courier services and external messenger service
• General enquiries of emails from ESF website, forwarding to the appropriate person or department
• Greeting visitors and provide them with the appropriate information and assistance
• Organize and manage meeting rooms booking system
• Set-up and review booking of meetings on a daily basis, working closely with support team
• Arrange equipment setup and beverages arrangement for meeting rooms, working with support team
• Update ESF Centre office contact information
• Inform the building Management Office for ad-hoc maintenance for all departments
• Manage and order catering for meetings, workshops, seminars when required
• Perform ad-hoc duties as required
• Polite, detailed mind, well-organized, an excellent team player
• Pro-active, responsible and willing to learn
• Applicant should be fluent in written and language in English & Cantonese and Mandarin would be advantageous.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Gmail
• At least 2 years customer service and receptionist experience in office setting
• Stable employment record
• Able to embrace work in a fast pace and busy environment
|Closing Date: 02 Oct 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Glenda Lee at +852 3762 2609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|