ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds.|
Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation.
Senior Health, Safety & Sustainability Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a difference across a unique organisation.
The Senior HS&S Officer will provide support and take initiatives in the development, adoption and operation of the corporate Health & Safety system across all ESF operations.
• Assist the Health, Safety & Sustainability Manager in strategic planning and daily activities to promote the improvement of standards throughout the Organisation.
• Take part in formulating policies and procedures.
• Liaise with schools and support teams and manage suppliers and external consultants.
• Conduct investigation of incidents and recommend improvement actions.
• Statistical analysis and database management.
• Devise and deliver health, safety and sustainability training to ESF Staff.
• Implement sustainability action plans.
• Conduct specific assignments and studies.
• Provide up-to-date health, safety and sustainability information to the Organisation, and assist in effective dissemination of this information.
• Liaise with enforcement authorities and other parties as necessary.
Experienced applicants must have:
• Degree and professional qualification in Health & Safety Management, Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent.
• Expertise in providing training.
• Detailed knowledge of relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, practices and guidelines.
• Capacity to learn and develop additional skills as necessary.
• Ability to respond to sudden events.
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable).
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 26 Sep 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Ken Tam at +852 3762 2667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|