ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students. |
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Bus Coordinator -School Based
Responsible for the day to day management and coordination of all student bus services.
1. Handle all enquiries regarding bus services in a timely, courteous and accurate manner (including responses to parents complaints; 24 hours if safety related, 48 hours for all other).
2. Manage the payments and receipt issue for bus services.
3. Maintain accurate seating plans and ensure behaviour log is available (update bus folders as necessary).
4. Ensure timely and accurate communication with all required parties.
5. Ensure all buses are operated with bus mothers, following procedures for any replacement or cover needed.
6. Manage bus mother’s performance and provide any necessary training on a daily basis/ annual basis.
7. Follow Bus Behaviour Policy consistently, accurately and in a timely fashion (including update of bus folders as may be needed).
8. Liase with LMT when an incident occurs and provide minimum details and/ or requested information in a timely fashion in accordance with the Bus Behaviour Policy (minimum details will include: date and time, name of students, bus number, seating plan, summary of incident, actions taken by bus mother).
9. Manage the day to day relationship with bus company and be proactive in raising quality standards problems. Liaise with the ESF Central Service Team on issues related to service quality and service contract.
10. Prepare memos for bus mothers and class teachers as to changes in bus riders schedules.
11. Manage the arrival and departure of all school buses on a daily basis to ensure no student is left behind.
12. Liaise with School Clubs Coordinator as required on updating bus riders schedules for those attending after school clubs in a timely fashion.
13. Manage the “Whatsapp” communication groups for the bus routes and respond in timely manner, prioritizing action when needed.
14. Respond to emails in a timely fashion; assessing and prioritizing on a daily basis.
15. General administrative office duties as directed by the Principal and/or Principal’s delegate.
• Proven self-starter
• Good people skills
• Good communication skills
• Office management skills
• Able to develop procedures and systems
• Spreadsheet and word processing skills
• Methodical, with a clear understanding of the need for accountability and systematic operations
• Able to meet deadlines
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 26 Nov 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Glenda Lee at +852 37622609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|