Island School Website: http://island.edu.hk
|Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,250 students.|
Please note that Teachers who join Island School will be part of a transformational school redevelopment project. This includes an innovative curriculum, and a completely new purpose built school building. All Staff members will contribute to this development and support the maintenance of the Island School spirit during the transformation. For more information see here.
Administrator (term-time only - 10.5 months)
The responsibilities of the administrator included, but are not limited to, the followings:-
- Managing the TG Attendance System in monitoring student absences.
- Organizing trips for staff and/or students.
- Handling cheque and payments.
- Bus booking for school activities.
- Managing procurement process.
- Handling cover and supply
- Supporting the office team to ensure smooth running of the general office.
- Supporting and cooperating with the office team in administrative works for whole school events.
- Perform any ad-hoc or other duties as and when needed.
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- High initiative and good team player
- Strong collaboration and organization in working effectively and co-cooperatively with internal and external parties
- Effective communication with teachers, parents and students
- Capable of taking up assignments independently
- High flexibility to handle different school tasks
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 23 Nov 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Betty Tsu at +852 2524-7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|