Island School Website: http://island.edu.hk
|Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,250 students.|
Please note that Teachers who join Island School will be part of a transformational school redevelopment project. This includes an innovative curriculum, and a completely new purpose built school building. All Staff members will contribute to this development and support the maintenance of the Island School spirit during the transformation. For more information see here.
Teacher of Business, Economics & Humanities
A full time teacher of Business, Economics & Humanities is required to join this thriving and dynamic faculty for August 2018. A wide range of courses are offered within the very popular Business Department including I.B. Business and Management, I.B. Economics, Level 3 BTEC Business and Hospitality, IGCSE Business, & IGCSE Economics. A desire and ability to teach across the Humanities faculty is also required.
The faculty enjoys a very positive working environment and excellent examination results. The ethos is one of teamwork, mutual support, flexibility and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate should have:
• A degree in Business or Economics and a postgraduate teaching qualification
• At least two years experience in teaching a wide range of the above subjects at all levels.
• The ability to adapt and adjust to new situations and work flexibly within a rapidly changing environment.
• The ability and desire to contribute to courses within the humanities faculty.
• The desire and ability to realise the potential of students of all abilities.
• A commitment to pastoral care within the school.
• A commitment to extra-curricular activities.
|Closing Date: 30 Nov 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Betty Tsu at +852 25247135 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|