Renaissance College Website: http://www.renaissance.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
- Liaising and maintaining records with contractors, ESF Representatives, outsource contractors, etc with regard to all matters concerning the buildings and grounds and their maintenance and repair, and to ensure that the necessary works are being performed
- Checking the condition of fabric of the buildings and take relevant measures to ensure suitable upkeep and maintenance for health & safety.
- Handling teacher’s request and processing the follow up actions
- Supervising outsource cleaning and security staff
- Co-ordination of fire drills and alarm maintenance
- Assisting with college related functions and events, venue setting
- Ensuring quotes and invoices are obtained and paid promptly
- Performing other duties and assuming accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
- Tertiary education with minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Creative and imaginative thinker, problem solver, flexible, adaptable, capable of considering different perspectives
- Able to organize assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- This role requires the successful candidate to work alternate Saturday morning.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 25 Nov 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|