King George V School Website: http://www.kgv.edu.hk
|King George V School is an international secondary school with approximately 1,800 students that teaches the IGCSE and IB curriculum in English.|
King George V School is an outstanding and innovative inclusive International Secondary School. The School is based in Ho Man Tin, with approximately 1,800 students, and teaches the MYP, IGCSE and IB curriculum. Inclusion is an important, integrated part of the whole School learning experience.
The school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic candidates for the roles of both Full Time Educational Assistant. Candidates with experience in the following disciplines are strongly encouraged to apply:
• ABA/CBT/Behaviour modification
• Collaborate with a highly motivated and professional group of teachers and support staff
• Work collaboratively with teachers in preparing lesson plans, resources and learning strategies
• Accompany students to lessons, differentiating the work to facilitate access to the curriculum; actively contribute to the learning experience in class
• Assist in the educational and social development of the pupils, contributing to Individual Education Programmes and the monitoring of students’ academic progress.
• Assist students to access the curriculum safely.
• Provide support for students inside and outside the classroom, including supporting access to camps, educational visits and whole school activities, to enable inclusion of all students.
• Monitor the students’ responses to learning tasks, providing feedback to teachers.
• To attend training courses as required
• Ensuring correct resources/equipment is prepared and available for all lessons and courses.
• Undertake other duties from time to time as the teachers/managers require.
• Fluent in English.
• Working experience with children and ICT skills are essential.
• Sufficient knowledge, expertise and awareness of students' social, emotional and learning needs to work effective with teachers as part of a professional team.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or already possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 22 Nov 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|