Sha Tin College Website: http://www.shatincollege.edu.hk
|Sha Tin College is a six form entry secondary school with a capacity for 1,200 students|
Teacher of Food Technology
Sha Tin College is seeking to employ a full-time Teacher of Food Technology from August 2018. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and well-resourced area of the college.
The successful candidate should possess:
● a relevant BSc or BA Degree with a teaching qualification e.g. PGCE / PGDE
● a relevant BEd with teaching qualification status
● experience of teaching food related courses to students aged between 11 to 18
The ideal candidate will be able to:
● prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages from 11 to 18.
● teach food theory and practical lessons in an enthusiastic manner following high levels of health and safety.
● give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development;
● research new topic areas and maintain a stimulating learning environment.
● select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment.
● prepare pupils for qualifications and external examinations.
● manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and the on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
● supervise and support the work of educational assistants.
● participate in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events.
● support pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal guidance.
|Closing Date: 23 Nov 2017|
|For enquiries, please contact Lorna Gomes at +852 26991811 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|