|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
• Analyze and develop all RCHK back office and online systems with integration to LDAP system and Google Apps API service
• Support DBA as back up to provide all data in relation to external systems in timely manner
• Study various mechanisms for data sharing between different information systems and databases using scripts and task automation processes
• Develop infrastructure for accounts authentication, synchronization and single sign on
• Build new online applications with current and latest web technologies to respond to the changing needs of the College
• Provide project planning, user requirement study, system design and analysis to meet user requests
• Prepare system documentation and online tutorials for user training to information systems
• IT/Computing Graduate and/or professional industry qualifications with 2 to 5 years IT application development and support experience
• Database knowledge and integration, e.g. MSSQL and MySQL in educational context
• Google Applications deployment and API Integration experience using IBM API Connect
* CMS administration and development, e.g. Drupal, Wordpress
• Version and source control management using GIT with BitBucket
• Process Manage Tool to keep track on projects status, e.g. pm2
• High initiative, self-starter and self-motivated team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.