鰂魚涌小學有意聘請校工主管一名，入職時間於2017年12月。該職位是學校社區一個很重要和重視的成員，每天接觸不同學生、 家長、 員工和訪客，管理共7 人的校工團隊，有需要时，參與履行各項職責包括清潔，學校會提供宿舍 。
Quarry Bay School is looking to appoint a Caretaker for November, or as soon as possible. The Caretaker is an important and highly valued member of the Quarry Bay School community, and is a visible role in the school. The Caretaker deals with students, parents, staff and visitors daily. The Caretaker is a team leadership position, leading the school’s amah team (7 people). The Caretaker also works alongside the amahs, for example in preparing for events, or when there are staff shortages, to carry out various duties including cleaning. The caretaker quarters are provided as part of the benefits of the position, and in addition to the monthly salary and other benefits.
The Caretaker must be able to:
• Be flexible and solutions oriented
• Communicate well with all people (Both English and Chinese desirable)
• Plan in advance (e.g., be proactive to make early preparation for events)
• Be prepared to be involves in physical works, such as: cleaning, moving furniture, simple maintenance tasks
• Be a quick learner, good listener and observer
• Build a strong and collaborative team
• Give clear work instructions to team members and lead the team well
• Be fair to team members
• Maintain the high standards of campus cleanliness and tidiness
• Hardworking, take responsibility and initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Be punctual, professional and diligent
• Be patient, pleasant and polite
• Work some overtime at nights and on weekends
• Monitor the school premises and take appropriate actions to ensure safety
School or relevant working experience preferred.
- 監督及協助一組清潔工 / 雜工的日常運作以保持學校環境整潔及安全
福利： 有薪年假15天; 醫療及牙科福利
工作時間 ： 平均一星期工作39小時
Other duties of the Caretaker include:
• Supervise and assist the day-to-day operations of a team of site staff to keep the school environment clean and safe
• Safety checks, timely reporting of school facilities
• Be able to use simple working tools
• Monitor facilities for maintenance
• Arrangement of facilities for school activities
• Set up and break down venues (such as meeting rooms or hall) for school events such as assemblies, meetings, concerts and fairs
• Assist amahs to prepare and serve tea and coffee to visitors and cleaning up as required
• Maintain adequate level of supplies for refreshment services
• Assist in gardening work
• Enjoy working in a school environment
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.