ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students. |
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
Senior IT Technician
The Senior IT Technician provides IT support to our 5 Kindergartens, working onsite in each Kindergarten one day per week.
• Performs day to day computer hardware and software configurations, installation, troubling shooting, and some adhoc operational tasks.
• Performs help desk duties and provide high quality services to end users in a timely manner including general support for education software, Apps and hardware
• Manage and work with appointed vendors on IT support issues
• Manage the infrastructure, including servers, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi and all computer equipment, perform monitoring, troubleshooting and performance improvement whenever necessary
• Carry out procurement of IT related items and maintain the asset registry for IT hardware and a centralise list of licensed software
• Provide up to date IT documentation
• Provide users training on IT related items
• Other assigned IT related tasks
• Work with end users to explore different technological options for their day to day teaching and learning
This is a 2-year contract position
• Degree or Diploma in IT or related disciplines with 5 years relevant experience
• At least 2-3 years' relevant experience in desktop and system support
• Solid support experience in the below is required
o Windows 7 / 10
o Apple Mac, iPad
o Apple Apps management and installation
o Google administration\
• Experience with major Wi-Fi brands and knowledge in Windows Server and general skills in operation and administration of network equipment preferred.
• Familiar with MS Office, Antivirus, machine image software and other general office automation software
• Ideal candidate will demonstrate :
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Good interpersonal skills, attention to detail and a fast learner
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 21 Jan 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Henry Wat at +852 37622675 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|