ESF Centre Website: http://www.esf.edu.hk
|The English Schools Foundation (ESF) is the largest provider of English-medium international education in Hong Kong. Our culture is one of joy in learning and pride in achievement. Our 22 schools and comprehensive programme of extra-curricular activities bring out the best in every student through a personalised approach to learning and by inspiring curious minds. Located in Quarry Bay, ESF Centre is responsible for the administration of all schools within the English Schools Foundation. ESF has over 17,000 students. |
For further details about ESF, please visit our website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/.
• Assist in monthly payroll process
• Prepare tax returns
• Support system upgrade and various testing
• Support management to perform financial analyses
• Scanning, filing and handle ad hoc assignments
• Tertiary educated with a minimum of 4 years working experience in accounting in sizable organization
• Payroll working experience is highly preferred
• Basic understanding of Employment Ordinance and other related regulations of Hong Kong
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Fluent in oral and written English and Cantonese
• Team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skill
• Able to work independently and with positive and can-do attitude
*This is a 3 year renewable contract position
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 31 Jan 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|