Discovery College Website: http://www.discovery.edu.hk
|Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
To support the smooth running of the music faculty and whole school as required, in order to help facilitate student learning
• Assisting classroom teachers with day to day learning activities, including working with groups of students
• Setting up for performances, conducting sound checks, monitoring the equipment during performances and packing up the equipment afterwards
• Operating front of house for all music events
• Operating the sound desk/monitoring signal flow/monitoring EQ and sound levels/sound balance
• The movement of instruments and AV gear around the College
• Monitoring and maintaining all equipment in good working order, including leads
• Setting up the instruments, mobile recording PA, leads and mics, and then packing up and storage
• Moving music equipment between classrooms and learning areas
• Supporting the school's day to day purchasing procedures
• Assisting in sourcing, liaising between teachers and vendors, placing orders and follow up orders
Minimum typical education
• Degree in arts or relevant area
Minimum typical experience
• 2 years relevant experience
• Fluency in oral and written English is essential. Cantonese would be an advantage
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 04 Mar 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 3969 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|