Bradbury School Website: http://www.bradbury.edu.hk
|Bradbury School is a four form entry school with 720 students.|
• Supervising cleaning and security staff or service providers
• Carrying out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
• Conduct checks to ensure that a/c, lighting and alarm systems are working properly
• Conduct safety checks as needed
• Unlock buildings in the morning and locking it at the end of the day
• Assist with the set up of venues for specific events, such as meetings, fairs, concerts etc.
• Keep record and order necessary materials, equipment and furniture
• Liaise and assist school activities preparation or venue arrangements
• Liaise with contractors and staff on building maintenance works
• 如有水電, 保安或任何執照優先，請連同申請表及履歷一同提交
• The ability to carry out minor repairs and maintenance jobs
• Fluent in Cantonese and fair in English or vice versa
• Good time management skills & flexible in handling daily tasks across various areas
• Good problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
• Initiative and the ability to take appropriate action when required.
• Preferably possessing a Security (Type I), electrician certification (Grade A). (Any certificates/ qualifications to be submitted with the job application)
Candidates with less experience will be considered as assistant caretaker.
15 days annual leave, medical & dental benefit and on site staff quarter with utilities are provided.
有意申請者,請將求職信、個人履歷 (包括工作經驗，推薦人及期望薪酬) 連同執照 (如有) 傳真至 : 2833-2865 或 電郵至 : email@example.com
All interested candidates, please send your CV (include work experience, reference and expected salary) with copy of licenses (if any) by fax: 2833-2865 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Closing Date: 23 Mar 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Maggie Leung at +852 25748249 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|