Clearwater Bay School Website: http://www.cwbs.edu.hk
|Clearwater Bay School is a four form entry school with a capacity for 720 students.|
Clearwater Bay School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School serving the Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Tseung Kwan O communities in the Eastern New Territories of Hong Kong. Through the IB Primary Years Programme, we offer a world class international primary education to students in years 1-6 that develops students’ creativity, confidence and willingness to achieve their personal best.
Teacher of Chinese
The Clearwater Bay School requires a Teacher of Chinese. The position will be starting August 2018, and is a full-time two years renewable contract by mutual consent.
Teaching and Assessment:
• Planning lessons and sequences of lessons to meet student’s individual learning needs and to ensure
• Using a range of appropriate strategies for teaching and learning and classroom management
• Using information about prior attainment to set expectations for students
• Using a range of assessment and reporting methods that show student’s achievement in relation to
• Providing clear and constructive feedback to students and their parents and caregivers
Wider professional roles:
• Planning and engaging in professional learning activities that support school and systematic priorities
• Taking responsibility for own professional development and using the outcomes to improve teaching and
• Making an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school
• Ensuring administration of classroom procedures are completed efficiently
• Collaborating with members of the school community to build a team environment that supports
Additional responsibilities may include:
• Assisting with or managing an aspect of daily school management
• Contribute to the school extra-curricular programme / wider school activities within the year
• Assisting in the planning, implementation and review of teaching and learning programmes
• Assisting in the development of curriculum policies and programmes
• Contributing to the Foundation-wide professional development programme
• Bachelor Degree/Full Professional teaching qualification.
• More than 2 years’ teaching experience at international schools is desirable.
• Primary trained.
• Knowledge of English is a prerequisite.
• Genuine interest and experience in teaching children with different cultural background
|Closing Date: 26 Mar 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Chris Hamilton at +852 23583221 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|