Discovery College Website: http://www.discovery.edu.hk
|Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
School Nurse / Health Professional
• Ensure the smooth operation of the Medical room in order to provide professional, immediate and appropriate medical support to the students and the school
• Respond to the needs of students reporting sick, prioritise and deal with them as appropriate, including carrying out appropriate First Aid care
• Making arrangements to send home/contacting parents/hospitalisation, where necessary
• Advising and educating patients on follow-up care, general health matters, immunization and etc
• Responsible for maintaining the medical room in good condition by ordering and maintaining adequate medical supplies and keeping the room clean and sanitary
• Licensed or Registered nurse in Hong Kong or appropriate other country
• 5 years nursing experience in a hospital, clinic or education environment, including treating children
• Applies ability to perform routine medical procedures and first aid treatment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with staff and students
• Planning and organisation skills
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 25 Mar 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 39691000 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|