Responsible for preventative and corrective maintenance within ESF facilities to a level that is fit for ESF needs.
• Formulate, plan, execute and monitor preventative maintenance activities for assigned schools in accordance with ESF policy and procedures
• Administer maintenance works including implementation of procurement, issuance work orders, quality control of the works, coordination with school stakeholders, handle payment process
• Collect, maintain, update, analyze as built information and maintenance records from FDD project team or 3rd parties
• Build maintenance database and define its best usage for maintenance planning/ordering and financial administration
• Review/analyze real life cases and recommend both short and long terms improvement suggestions
• Conduct quality control activities and customer satisfaction survey
• Provide expertize recommendations to assigned schools upon request
• Organize regular meetings and produce notes/ minutes for follow up purposes
• Maintain and update equipment/materials inventory database, works order system, approved contractor/ consultant and specialist contractor lists
• Observe and apply latest market practice/knowledge to improve ESF practice
- Class B0 electrical workers (for Building Services only)
- Professional body membership is preferable but not a must
- Workshop and direct supervision experience in building fabric repairs such as concrete repairs, leakage repairs, water proofing application, decoration works such as plastering/painting/carpentry works, façade inspection and repairs, fabrication of metal frames
- Workshop or direct supervision experience in pipe works construction, switch gears testing/repairs, pumps maintenance, electrical power distribution system maintenance, ventilation fans and ducting maintenance, fume cupboard maintenance
- Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate holder
- Training in safety supervision preferable
Degree/HD in Building Services Engineering/Surveying/Building Technology and Management
8-10 year practical maintenance management experience gained from consulting firm, service providers or building owners
• Development of comprehensive maintenance plan includes time/cost/quality/safety
• Knowhow of technical specification/method of building repairs
• Knowhow of E&M system capacity calculation and maintenance practice
• Ability to develop maintenance specification base on manufacturer’s information, established standard, statutory requirement or market best practice
• Tender and contract format development
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable).
• Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
• Selection of best life cycle cost/investment alternative
• Budget planning and control
• Translate specialist information to laymen terms
• Apply latest technology with a focus to sustainability and cost effectiveness
• Good understanding of statutory requirements, COP and standards
• Maintenance works practice and safety precaution
• Development of database
• Minor works, MBIS, MWIS, BEEO/BEC and maintenance contract implementation
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.