Discovery College Website: http://www.discovery.edu.hk
|Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
• To manage the reception counter and act as a communication channel among visitors, teachers, students, cleaners and administration staff.
• Answer in-coming telephone calls courteously and transfer the calls to the appropriate person efficiently according to the assistance required by the caller.
• Meet and greet visitors warmly and professionally and provide them with the appropriate information and assistance.
• Daily student attendance, recording and updating Primary and Secondary student sick and non-attendance in school.
• Check and sort school email and forward to relevant staff.
• Form 6 or above
• 2-3 years relevant experience
• Fluency in English is essential. Cantonese would be an advantage
• Excellent telephone manner
• Proficient with Microsoft office and good research skills
• Key-board and telephony skills
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 29 Apr 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 39691000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|