Clearwater Bay School Website: http://www.cwbs.edu.hk
|Clearwater Bay School is a four form entry school with a capacity for 720 students.|
Clearwater Bay School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School serving the Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Tseung Kwan O communities in the Eastern New Territories of Hong Kong. Through the IB Primary Years Programme, we offer a world class international primary education to students in years 1-6 that develops students’ creativity, confidence and willingness to achieve their personal best.
School Administrator & Admissions Officer
We are seeking to appoint a School Administrator & Admissions Officer to join our administration team starting from 27 August 2018. The role involves undertaking a range of administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the school. A key responsibility is to assist the Office & Admissions Manager to manage all enrolments in an efficient and effective manner in accordance with ESF admissions policy
• Assist the Office & Admissions Manager to liaise and communicate with parents and the school leadership team on student admissions, organise students' interviews and maintain a student database.
• Undertake associated school administration including filing of students' records.
• Receive & provide visitors with relevant information and assistance.
Events & Facilities
• Organise bookings for school trips/excursions, afterschool activities, functions and meetings.
• Assist on all school site and facilities related matters.
• Provides support with school communication to parents and the wider community.
• Compile & publish newsletters and assist in maintaining the school web site.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work with difficult people/ customers;
• Proficient IT skills with experience in using Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese. High level oral and written communication skills in English, with fluency in Cantonese desirable.
• Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
• Reliability; initiative and problem-solving skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Relevant experience in a complex customer service role with administrative support experience.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 28 May 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Chris Hamilton at +852 23583221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|