South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
JOB PURPOSE: Marketing and Public Relations of the school including fund raising, press relations, publication production, advertising, e-communication with parents and alumni association.
- Maintain and develop the school web site.
- Oversee the alumni relationship including alumni web site, database and events.
- Produce school publications including newsletters, year book, art catalogues and etc.
- Organise fund raising events including working with PTA in joint events.
- Oversee the sponsorship programme.
- Enhance press relations and press coverage including production of press release.
- Oversee branding materials and display including foyer display, banners, posters, souvenirs, business cards and stationeries.
- Maintain archives of publications and photographs.
- Prepare and send weekly eBulletin to all parents.
- Chair and lead the School Year Book Club; and hold weekly Year Book Club meeting.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Managers.
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing
- 3 years of solid PR or marketing experience
- Bilingual in Chinese and English, fluency in both written and verbal English is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps), Graphic and website design software
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong collaboration, organization skills in working effectively with internal and external parties
- Inter-personal skill
- Effective and confident communication with teachers, parents and students
- High initiative, a positive and engaging personality
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 27 May 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Brondy Poon at +852 22406763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|