Renaissance College Website: http://www.renaissance.edu.hk
|Renaissance College opened for students in August 2006 and is providing an all-through education for 2,100 students aged 5 to 18 years. With advanced design and facilities, Renaissance College is testament to ESF’s continuing contribution to the future of quality education in Hong Kong, featuring first-class amenities such as a dedicated sports centre with sports hall and swimming pool, cafeteria, library and performance arts centre; and high-level infrastructure for Information and Communication Technology. We have a fully developed 1:1 Apple laptop programme for over 1100 students and further 500 school owned Apple laptops and desktops. We also have a growing iPad programme.|
Educational Assistant, Full Time
We are seeking full-time Educational Assistants to work at RCHK commencing 9 August 2018.
- To actively support all students to access a balanced school curriculum.
- To support by taking on practical roles of responsibility for administrative, managerial and auditing activities
- To join and work cohesively within a highly motivated and professional group of teachers and educational assistants
- To build strong working relationships with others and maintain effective communication
- To assure that appropriate confidentiality standards are in place and enforced
- To build and maintain successful relationship with students, treating them with respect, consideration, and a concern for their well-being and development as learners.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work effectively under the direction and supervision of teachers and the department coordinator.
- Contribute to a range of teaching and learning activities
- Good level of understanding and awareness of students’ social, emotional and learning needs.
- Ability to effectively manage student behavior.
- Work collaboratively as part of a professional team.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to all student information.
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience of inquiry based learning is of benefit
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 01 Jun 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|