South Island School Website: http://www.sis.edu.hk
|South Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,400 students.|
Educational Assistant - Individual Needs, Part-time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Educational Assistant to work with our excellent Individual Needs Department starting from August 2018. South Island School is a leading international school and we are striving to meet diverse learning needs. SIS wishes to recruit an EA to work with students with learning needs. The role is to support and work alongside teachers both in the Individual Needs Department and with subject teachers in the mainstream classrooms. Our school motto is ‘Making a Difference’ – the Individual Needs Department at South Island School does just that.
- Support the students by working either with an individual or groups of students on specified tasks
- Support the teachers by liaising and feeding back about student progress
- Support the school by liaising as a team in promoting the aims, ethos and policies of the IN department and School at all times
- Support professional development opportunities by attending courses and training days whenever possible
- Record data and progress of students to inform staff
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by Line Manager
- Working experience with children is essential
- Ability to work effectively with individual students, small group and whole class
- Strong communication skill, collaborative and team player
In your application letter, please state your subject strength from the following: English, Maths, Science, Humanities, The Arts, Languages.
This is an employment for the school year 2018-19. Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Want to know more about us?
Visit our website on www.sis.edu.hk
For working hours and other details please contact Hazel Tong by email@example.com
Want to apply?
Applications must be submitted through http://recruit.esf.edu.hk
|Closing Date: 27 May 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Hazel Tong at +852 22406765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|