Discovery College Website: http://www.discovery.edu.hk
|Discovery College is a member school of the English Schools Foundation. The College opened in 2008 in new, purpose-built campus in Discovery Bay, Hong Kong in August 2008. The College is now a full Years 1-13 (K-12) school with over 1,350 primary and secondary students offering the International Baccalaureate PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes. Our school community is diverse and represents a group of highly motivated staff and students from over 40 home countries.|
The College's Vision Statement of Grow. Discover. Dream., recognises the need for students to be independent, critical and creative thinkers, equipped with the skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively in this complex world we live.
Educational Assistant - Mandarin (Secondary), Part-time
• To actively support all students to a balanced school curriculum
• Support students with emotional / behavioural problems and help develop their social skills / behaviours, including the implementation of behaviour modification programmes when required
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom, including supporting access to camps, educational visits and whole school activities, to enable students to fully participate in activities
• Assist students with personal care needs e.g. toileting, changing clothes
• Prepare and present displays of students' work: teachers will make professional decisions in determining what material is displayed
• Support teachers in photocopying and other tasks in order to support Learning and Teaching
• At least 2 years GCSE (pass A-C) or equivalent in Maths and English
• At least level 2 of the English national qualifications framework
• Relevant experiences in schools is preferred but not essential
• Collaborative / team player
• Use of initiative
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 05 Aug 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Joyce Kwok at +852 39691000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|