Island School Website: http://island.edu.hk
|Island School Sha Tin Wai|
Area 5A, Pok Hong Estate, Shatin, New Territories (Near Shatin Wai MTR station)
School Number: (852) 2524 7135 | Fax: (852) 2840 1673
Island School Tai Wai
Sun Chui Estate, Shatin, New Territories (Near Tai Wai MTR station)
School Number: (852) 2524 7135 | Fax: (852) 2167 6356
Secondary School with 1,200 students.
Communications and Design Officer (Re-advertisement)
The key function of this role is to work with the Communications Manager in maintaining the positive and professional image of the School and to ensure that all its successes are communicated and celebrated across the school and wider community.
The post holder will be involved in a range of tasks including: design & printing, photography, social media marketing, web design and developing content.
● Responsible for school publications and marketing collateral including books produced for commercial sale, web banners, posters, presentations, fundraising campaign materials etc.
● Manage vendors e.g. print agencies, as necessary for various projects, .
● Design school prospectuses, handbook, planners, etc and ensuring all school publications are of a high standard and adhere to the school branding and values
● Assisting the Communications Manager in administrative tasks, website management and social media management
● Produce presentations and certificates for major school events
This is a 12-month contract position.
(This is a re-advertisement. Previous Applicants Need Not Apply)
Relevant graphic design and communications skills and experience a must
● Ability to work with school students on a range of design projects either supporting them or taking the lead on projects.
● Excellent command of written and spoken English
● Excellent ICT skills, especially in graphic / desktop publishing software and social media
● High levels of self-motivation
● Strong organizational, time management and communications skills
● Good inter-personal skills and an ability to negotiate with students, parents, teachers and outside agencies
● Attention to detail
● An ability to work independently, be self-directed and able to complete quality work under time pressure.
● Proactive working attitude and results-oriented
● Team player
● Ability to multi- task
● Exposure in handling event management and media relations
● Good command of spoken and written Chinese
● Web editing experience
Minimum Qualifications and experience
● Relevant undergraduate degree
● Experience of planning, designing and delivering high quality printed design products a must.
Please bring any examples of prior design work to interview
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 21 Aug 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Betty Tsu at +852 3762-7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|