West Island School Website: http://www.wis.edu.hk
|West Island School is a member of the English Schools Foundation and was established in 1991. As an international secondary school offering iGCSE and IB programmes, we occupy award winning buildings in the Western district of Hong Kong. We serve a stable and established community in the Pokfulam district, with over 1200 students on roll. Our school mission of strength from diversity reflects the considerable achievements of our learners from over 40 different nationalities. Our students progress to the universities of their choice because they achieve highly, are well equipped and are leaders of the future.|
• Support and maintenance of all student, staff laptops and classroom ICT equipment
• This is a permanent full-time position and the anticipated start date will be late June 2018
• Responsible for the management and support of all laptops at West Island School including day to day support, damage claims and loaner issues
• Responsible for recording, documenting, resolving and tracking all helpdesk jobs via online ticketing system
• To act as the first line of technical support for students and staff
• Responsible for laptop image preparation
• Technical support, maintenance and inventory of all classroom ICT equipment such as projectors, visualizer, desktops and interactive whiteboards
• Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
• IT Team Manager
• Entry level or 1-2 years in a similar role
• Customer service experience is an advantage
• Strong English communication abilities
• Ability to troubleshoot day to day problems encountered by IT users on a Windows platform is essential
• Working knowledge of Windows is essential
• Working knowledge of generic application software packages is essential
• Working knowledge of Internet and related applications is essential
• Working knowledge of Networks is desirable
• A friendly, approachable manner in relation to staff and student users is essential
• Ability to adapt to new situations and to learn new skills is essential
• Ability to work effectively under pressure is essential
• Good team worker is essential
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 23 Aug 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Margaret Lau at +852 2819 1962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|