West Island School Website: http://www.wis.edu.hk
|West Island School is a member of the English Schools Foundation and was established in 1991. As an international secondary school offering iGCSE and IB programmes, we occupy award winning buildings in the Western district of Hong Kong. We serve a stable and established community in the Pokfulam district, with over 1200 students on roll. Our school mission of strength from diversity reflects the considerable achievements of our learners from over 40 different nationalities. Our students progress to the universities of their choice because they achieve highly, are well equipped and are leaders of the future.|
To provide administrative support to VPs, Faculties and the general office to ensure all matters are dealt with in a timely manner. This is a permanent full time role active throughout the whole calendar year.
• Assist the VPs with administration e.g. parent correspondence, event planning, CPD record keeping, confidential pastoral matters etc.
• Provide Faculty administrative support where required e.g. text book ordering, logistical arrangements for school trips, parent contact, letters and filing
• Assist to supervise the main office in the absence of the Office Manager
• Acting as a backup to the Office Manager for the arrangement of daily teaching cover and support staff events
• Assist with the organisation of general school events e.g. awards ceremonies, Model United Nations etc.
• Provide administrative support for student related matters e.g. counseling appointments, insurance for school trips etc.
• Covering essential duties within the general office team during staff absences
• Provide verbal and written translation support (Cantonese/English) for staff and the school community where required
• Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives
• HR & Office Manager
• 3 years administration, preferably within a school environment
• Fluent English and Cantonese is essential
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• A friendly manner in relation to staff and students is essential. Ability to be flexible, prioritise workload, to work independently and use initiative
• Excellent PC skills especially with Excel, google suite of applications
• First Aid qualified (or the willingness to be First Aid trained)
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 23 Aug 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Margaret Lau at +852 2819 1962 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|