Island School Website: http://island.edu.hk
|Island School Sha Tin Wai|
Area 5A, Pok Hong Estate, Shatin, New Territories (Near Shatin Wai MTR station)
School Number: (852) 2524 7135 | Fax: (852) 2840 1673
Island School Tai Wai
Sun Chui Estate, Shatin, New Territories (Near Tai Wai MTR station)
School Number: (852) 2524 7135 | Fax: (852) 2167 6356
Secondary School with 1,200 students.
Exam / Office Administrator
The post holder is expected to provide full administrative support to Exam Office and General Office. The responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to, the followings:
• Processing candidate registrations
• Handling cheque and payments
• Managing test materials and resources
• Managing test paper despatch
• Handling payrolls
• Managing procurement requests
• Organizing trips for staff and/or students
• Preforming other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Examination Manager or Office Manager
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Other Microsoft Applications.
• Ability to follow established standards.
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable).
• Applies competent office administration skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Self-initiative and can work independently and under pressure.
• Applies good understanding of school’s or department’s major functions, work methods and procedures and their interrelation with other department’s responsibilities and activities.
• Applies basic knowledge of ESF’s organisation and familiarity with key personnel.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 21 Aug 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Betty Tsu at +852 2524-7135 or email@example.com.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|