Sha Tin College Website: http://www.shatincollege.edu.hk
|Sha Tin College is a secondary school with a capacity for 1,200 students|
Technician - ICT
The school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic candidate with a good technical knowledge for the post of ICT Technician. The post holder will assist the Assistant Manager and ICT Officer in the following areas:
• maintain the school’s computer networks, electronic equipment and servers
• install new and existing software across the network
• provide technical support for all users
• provide administrative support, as required, for the ICT team
• develop and maintain the school’s web site.
Sha Tin College is a learning community and you will be required to work with students and staff in this environment. The successful candidate must have the following skills:
• the ability to communicate with students and adults, with a very good command of written and spoken English
• a willingness to learn as the right person will be offered training and may need to learn to use new software
• the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Extensive experience in Microsoft platforms, cabling, and a willingness to develop these further are of significant advantage in this role. Appropriate qualifications and previous experience of working with students in an educational setting would be an advantage, however, fresh graduates or candidates with less experience will also be considered if they are ready to learn and would fit well with the culture of the school.
The position is immediately available.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
|Closing Date: 20 Aug 2018|
|For enquiries, please contact Iris Wan at +852 26991811 or email@example.com.|
|Please click here for more information about the position.|
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
|Back to Job List|